The personalized services are just for You on how to to set and achieve goals in life.
- feel that there is stagnation in your private and professional life in your life
- every idea for life or business seems to be wrong
- you lack the will and strength to undertake anything new in life and business
E-sessions: “How to Find and Achieve Goals in Life?” are the Perfect Solution for You
You will gain:
- energy and power to act
- specific ideas for further private and business life
- feelings of willingness and curiosity to discover the opportunities that will open up for you
Want more precise tips and personalized service: book the e-session.
Very often, I get questions like:
“Ilona, what advice would you give to beginners in working on yourself?”
In my opinion, three things are most important.
- Tip # 1 Get ready for work: the task-oriented attitude is the key: there should be effective action, not thinking. High level of commitment and giving meaning to your activities. If the target is known, the action taken is beneficial.
- Tip # 2 Establish essential life rituals: how you manage yourself over time is extremely important. The basis should be proper sleeping and eating habits and the ability to manage emotions.
- Tip # 3 Focus on the process, not the effect: Their analysis and possible correction are essential in the following stages, and the effect will be their natural consequence. The “snail” (small steps) strategy is the most effective.
” Luxury means TO BE and TO HAVE” – Ilona Cizewska
“Luxury is a state of cohesion between mind and body. It is a relationship between the mental and material world. It is the art of harmony, peace of mind, passion, satisfaction and fulfillment. It is the capacity to stimulate senses, seek beauty, celebrate regular activities. It is the wealth of the experience. And finally – it is the art of becoming a better and more aware person, every day.” – Ilona Cizewska
The Author Ilona Ciżewska– a long term psychologist covering high quality of life. An author and die-hard worldwide propagator of the innovative trend called Psychology of Luxury. Profiler of luxury, happiness andlife satisfaction.