The personalized services are just for You on how to find and achieve goals in life.
- feel constant stress related to everyday life
- do not enjoy your life
- think that you are forcing yourself to do the simplest things
E-sessions “How to have Better Well-being?” are the perfect solution for You.
You will gain:
- strength and motivation to act
- specific tips on how to recover from fatigue and discouragement
- enjoy everyday life, and you will feel like more challenges and experiences in your private and professional life
Want more precise tips and personalized service: book the e-session.
Three habits that ruin your well-being!
- by repeating “I must”
- lack of daily schedule
- looking at the world from a holistic perspective, not individual elements
1. Each day is full of many responsibilities. However, its effectiveness depends on the attitude you have toward their fulfillment. Will you force yourself, or will you approach them to the task thoroughly?
2. It is worth planning each day. If you wake up in the morning with chaos about what you will do, and everything turns out to be equivalent, panic and indecision arise. It is conducive to the deterioration of well-being and the feeling that you may not cope with all challenges.
3. The world, judged from the global perspective, may take on blue colors. Sometimes one event makes you think all day is unsuccessful. Despite the adverse circumstances you may encounter during the day, a way to feel good is to appreciate “small things.”
” Luxury means TO BE and TO HAVE” – Ilona Cizewska
“Luxury is a state of cohesion between mind and body. It is a relationship between the mental and material world. It is the art of harmony, peace of mind, passion, satisfaction and fulfillment. It is the capacity to stimulate senses, seek beauty, celebrate regular activities. It is the wealth of the experience. And finally – it is the art of becoming a better and more aware person, every day.” – Ilona Cizewska
The Author Ilona Ciżewska – a long term psychologist covering high quality of life. An author and die-hard worldwide propagator of the innovative trend called Psychology of Luxury. Profiler of luxury, happiness and life satisfaction.